Sometimes it’s hard to narrow down a simple yet effective face routine without including a lot of products. This lightweight, skin-like base is what I do whenever I need a long lasting yet enhancing makeup look for for the day ahead!
I love cutting time and using multitasking products that can work for different things, such as my all-time favourite Sleek Bronze Block (what I use for bronzer) the little bit of pink mixed in with the warm tones create a beautiful soft eyeshadow look! No need to reach for a palette. As well as Olay’s 2 in 1 primer that can double as a moisturizer, I have combination to oily skin and I’ve found that this works perfectly for me when on the go.
- *Olay 2 in 1 Firm and Lift Primer
- *L’Oréal True Match Foundation 8N Cappuccino
- *MAC Select Cover Up Concealer, NW45 – Applied and blended in the corners of my under-eyes (a little goes a long way)
- *RCMA No-Color Powder – To set the centre of my face
- *L’Oréal True Match Powder – Tapped lightly to brighten underneath my eyes, nose, and forehead
- *Sleek Bronze Block, Dark – To add warmth to the skin
- *E.L.F Baked Highlighter, Blush Gems – Applied a small amount on the tops of my cheekbones
Perfect amount of products for your makeup bag.
This routine takes me up to 30 minutes though it depends, sometimes I’ll replace my foundation with a bit of concealer or skip the highlighter and bronzer for a no makeup, makeup look.
But all in all, this concludes my current, full foundation routine!
I hope this look gives you a little simple inspo. It’s easy to end up using a bunch of products that more than likely do the same job, best to find what works for you 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by The Belper!
Lots of love,
*affiliate links are used in this post