Hello, Everyone! I hope you’re all well.
Today’s post is an Inspired Makeup Look of British Vogue’s July issue featuring actress, Zoë Kravitz on the cover of their latest issue. This gorgeously defined smokey eye was created by makeup artist, Pat McGrath using her line, Pat McGrath Labs.
As soon as I received this magazine through the post, I knew I HAD to recreate this fab look.
Hope you enjoy this look as much as I did filming it! If you have any new video requests, feel free to comment them below and I’ll make note 🙂
Products Used In This Video:
- Makeup Revolution Banana Deep Powder: (https://www.beautybay.com/p/makeup-revolution/loose-baking-powder/banana-deep/)
- SLEEK, Brow Intensity: (https://www.sleekmakeup.com/uk/eye/eyebrows/brow-intensity)
- Max Factor, Kohl Eyeliner: (https://amzn.to/2XTWcDn)
- Makeup Revolution X Carmi MUA, ‘Kiss of Fire’ Palette: (https://www.beautybay.com/p/makeup-revolution/revolution-x-carmi-kiss-of-fire-palette/)
- Makeup Revolution, ‘Visionary’ Palette: (https://www.beautybay.com/p/makeup-revolution/re-loaded-palette-visionary/)
- P.S. Beauty Lengthening Mascara
- Delilah Time Frame Foundation ‘Truffle’: (https://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/makeup/complexion/foundation/time-frame-future-resist-foundation-spf-20-UK200014723.html)
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r – 440: (https://www.harveynichols.com/brand/fenty-beauty/644957-pro-filtr-soft-matte-longwear-foundation-440/p2986112/)
- L.A. Girl Foundation ‘Cool Tan’: (https://amzn.to/2KZN9Ny)
- Makeup Revolution ‘Matte Base’ Powder C12: (https://www.beautybay.com/p/makeup-revolution/matte-base-powder/p12/)
- L’Oréal X Balmain Lipstick ‘Fever’: (https://amzn.to/2L1dAT5)
- Makeup Revolution Renaissance Collection ‘Triumph’: (https://www.revolutionbeauty.com/en/gb/Revolution-Renaissance-Lipstick-Triumph/m-2305.aspx)
Thank you so much for watching!
Lots of love,