So today I thought it would be fun to do the Christmas tag but with a little twist.. I’m currently visiting family and my 11(and a half, lol) year old cousin, Bethany was also happy to answer these questions, so I thought why not include her answers in this post too! Here is our Christmas Tag!
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Stacy: Miracle on 34th Street
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Beth/Stacy: Christmas Morning
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Beth, Stacy: Opening Christmas crackers and laughing at the bad jokes.
4. Favourite festive food?
Stacy: Mince Pies 🤗
Beth: Marshmallows and chocolate
5. Favourite Christmas gift? Stacy: My coffee table books + the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette (from last year).
Beth: My phone
6. Favourite Christmas scent?Beth/Stacy: Cinnamon
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? Stacy: I go to bed early ^-^< b> Beth: I used to put out a glass of milk and cookies for Santa ^-^
8. What tops your tree?Beth/Stacy: A star!
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?Beth/Stacy: A unicorn ✨
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you? Stacy: Seeing everyone happy!< b>Beth: Christmas dinner, opening crackers and of course giving.
was so much fun! I found these questions from the lovely blog, makeupsavvy.co.uk for if you would also like to try this Christmas tag.
Thanks for stopping by The Belper!
Lots of love,