Happy Monday, Everyone!
So last Monday we all heard the lovely news of Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle’s engagement. I am just as thrilled and excited for them both as everyone else is and wish them well!
Over the last week, I’d been intrigued with Ms. Markle’s natural approach to her makeup. Very radiant, soft, fresh yet enhancing – so today I thought I’d recreate the makeup look inspired by Meghan’s Makeup worn for her official engagement photocall at Kensington Palace’s Sunken Gardens.
I dabbled in a bit of research on the Makeup Meghan likes to wear and it it’s not that much at all. According to her makeup artist, Min Min Ma, Meghan’s occasional makeup is very much neutral based. She loves to embrace her freckles, natural fuller brows, lightly bronze up the skin and add lifting enhancements on the eyes with eye pencils and taupe eyeshadows completed with a coral lip.
Ms. Markle’s Beauty Favourites:
- Decléor Aromessence Rose D’ Orient Soothing Oil Serum
- G.M. Collin Instant Radiance Eye Patches
- Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer
- CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra-Light Makeup
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat
- Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara
- M.A.C. Eye Kohl in Teddy
- Jane Iredale Bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Victoria // Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in Victoria
Similar Products (Dupes) I Used For The Look:
- Foundation: L’Oreal True Match
- Concealer Mix: Lightweight B.B. Cream, MAC Select Cover Up Concealer, St Tropez Illuminator
- Brightening Powder: Loreal True Match Powder
- Face Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
- Blush/Bronzer: Sleek Bronze Block
- Blush: Mary Kay In Cherry Blossom
- Highlighter: BareMinerals All Over Face Powder
- Brows: Soap brow method + Cool Toned Brow Powder or taupe eyeshadow
- Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, “Taupe” +
- Eye Kohl Pencil in Black
- Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette in “Meow”
Lip balm of choice + Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip, Gloss
Full video tutorial coming soon…
Thank you so much for stopping by The Belper!
Lots of love,
**This post contains affiliate links**